Monday, November 1, 2010

So I gave up deviantART

So I gave up on deviantART. It's a hassle and there is always the possibility of upsetting the creators of my patterns, because deviantART is basically a site for original art, and lets be honest here, cross stitching isn't really all the original.

So I am creating an arts and crafts blog here.
I am gonna start of by posting pictures of 3 of my 4 current projects. (Or rather 9 if you count the kabuki dolls that I am going to tell you about in more detail later^^,)

So here they are^^,

This is the wedding present that I am making for cousin. It will be late, but it has taken me a couple of months now, so I hope they will be happy. I am hoping to be done by Christmas^^,
It's a pattern by some artist I cannot remember the name of, but I bought it as a kit from DMC.

Next is the Christmas present I am making for my Grandmother^^,
This is also a kit. It might be by DMC, or it might be by someone else.

This last one is just a picture of the canvas and most of the floss for a present I am making for my friend Vilje^^,

1 comment: